Terms of Service for Beehive Disaster Cleanup
The effective date of this agreement is August 23, 2018.
As owners and operators of this website, Beehive Disaster Cleanup retains the ability to amend this User Agreement without notification at any time. It is your responsibility as a user of the content hosted on this website to periodically review this User Agreement and familiarize yourself with any modifications. Continued use of this website after such modifications occur constitutes your acknowledgment of, and agreement to, all modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
Accessing the full range of information, services, products and tools we provide on our website (referred to as Resources) either through direct or indirect means, constitutes your agreement to utilize these Resources for purposes allowed by a) the parameters of this User Agreement as well as, b) all applicable laws, generally accepted online guidelines, practices and regulations.
Furthermore, by accessing Resources on our website you acknowledge the need to:
- When required, provide personal information related to the registration process including, but not limited to, your name, contact information, etc. Additionally, you agree only to provide current, accurate and complete information.
- As a user of the extensive Resources on our website, it is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of information used to access your account. This data may include an email address, username, password or any other login information. Furthermore, you bear responsibility for all online activity associated with your account(s).
- Unauthorized access, including attempted access, to our Resources through methods other than established account logins, is strictly prohibited. You agree not to use automated, unethical or otherwise unconventional methods to access or attempt to obtain any Resources on our website.
- We strictly forbid all attempts to disrupt, interfere with, or deny access to our online Resources, including networks and/or services which host or connect our Resources.
- All attempts to duplicate, sell, resell, exchange or copy any of our Resources is strictly forbidden.
- Legal consequences including criminal or civil liability, monetary losses, or damages which we directly or indirectly endure due to your unauthorized activities are your sole responsibility.
- Beehive Disaster Cleanup proudly hosts various open-ended communication forums on our website including the ability to leave comments on blogs, engage in public chats, message boards, newsgroups, reviews of and ratings of products, social media interaction and other interactive forums. However, please realize that we do not routinely monitor these communication methods. Therefore, you agree to engage in ethical and responsible use when you access content on an open communication forum on our website. Additionally, you understand that we prohibit posting, sharing, uploading or distributing content which:
- Uses explicit, sexual, racist or suggestive language or threatens, defames, verbally abuses, harasses, intimidates, deceives or is in any way invasive or inappropriate;
- Contains copyright infringements or infringes on trademarks, trade secrets, patents or any other proprietary rights of all parties;
iii. Includes any form of unsolicited or unauthorized marketing materials or other advertising materials;
- Attempts to impersonate other individuals, including employees or representatives of Beehive Disaster Cleanup.
Any content posted to our website which we deem to not comply with the terms established in this User Agreement, or that we find objectionable, inaccurate, offensive, damaging, or in violation of third party trademarks, patents or copyrights, will be removed at our sole discretion. We assume no responsibility for delays or failures in eliminating content in violation of this User Agreement from our website. If you post content to our website, you automatically consent to waive all claims against our company should we decide to remove the material for any reason.
- Users who violate any portion of this User Agreement or fail in the obligations related to your account, or another individual using your account, agree to remedy and hold harmless Beehive Disaster Cleanup and all associated parties including managers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, donors and licensors against any costs, expenses or losses, including attorneys’ fees. Beehive Disaster Cleanup retains the right to assume the exclusive defense against all claims that entitle us to redress under this User Agreement. In the event of a violation of this User Agreement, users shall cooperate with us throughout all reasonable requests.
Limitation of Warranties
When accessing our website, you acknowledge that any and all Resources we offer are on “as available” and “as is” basis. We do not warrant or represent to users that:
- Using our Resources will address your specific needs or requirements;
- Our Resources will arrive on time, be uninterrupted or without errors;
iii. The information you obtain through the use of our Resources is reliable or correct and;
- We will repair any deficiencies concerning the function or operation of our Resources.
Additionally, as a user, you understand and acknowledge that:
- You retain sole responsibility for all damages to your computer or other electronic devices resulting from content you download or otherwise obtain by using the Resources on our website.
- You receive no warranty, conditions or guarantees for the information you obtain from Beehive Disaster Cleanup via oral or written means, overtly expressed or implied, or through any of our Resources other than those expressed in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Additionally, related to the Limitation of Warranties above, all claims against Beehive Disaster Cleanup are limited to the total price paid, if any, for the products or services we provide. We are not responsible for any losses or damages resulting from the direct or indirect use of our Resources or losses or damages caused by data corruption, loss of access, network downtime or cancellation of services based on the applicable limitations of all liability laws.
Any text, graphics, images, website names, codes, logos or other content available on our website are the exclusive intellectual property of Beehive Disaster Cleanup. We protect these materials under all applicable trademark and copyright laws. Unauthorized copying, displaying, distribution or sharing of any content on this website is expressly forbidden unless you obtain written permission from Beehive Disaster Cleanup.
Termination of Use
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your user access at any time or restrict your access to a portion of our website and Resources at our sole discretion without notice for any violation of this User Agreement, or any other reason which we deem appropriate. All illegal, or suspected illegal, abusive, offensive or fraudulent online activity is considered a violation of this User Agreement and is grounds for termination of your relationship and referral to the appropriate law enforcement agencies. Your right to access and utilize our Resources ceases immediately upon termination or suspension. Beehive Disaster Cleanup retains the right to remove all your data contained in our files such as login or account information.
Beehive Disaster Cleanup maintains full control of this website from our Utah, USA-based offices. Our Resources are accessible by a majority of countries across the globe. By accessing our website, you agree to abide by the governing laws and statutes of Utah although the laws in your country may differ. Your agreement applies to all manner of concerns related to accessing our website and purchasing goods and services. This agreement is without regard to the potential conflict of laws as well as the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods.
All legal actions taken to enforce applicable sections of User Agreement shall occur in the federal or state court system of Utah, USA. As a user, you consent to these courts’ jurisdiction, and you waive all objections concerning venue, inconvenient forum and jurisdictional concerns to these courts.
UNLESS EXPRESSED IN ANOTHER FORUM, Beehive Disaster Cleanup, DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDLESS OF TYPE, IMPLIED OR OVERTLY EXPRESSED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, CONCERNING CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Please feel free to reach us at the address below with any questions or comments concerning the Terms of Service outlined above:
Beehive Disaster Cleanup
860 E 4500 S
Salt Lake City, Utah 84107