Mold accumulation in a commercial or residential property requires an immediate response by a team of certified mold mitigation experts. If left untouched, mold can spread rapidly and cause severe health problems for anyone exposed to its spores. Our certified and insured mold mitigation technicians at Beehive Disaster Cleanup possess over 40 years of experience with advanced mold spore removal and restoration techniques. If you recently experienced flooding in your property or notice the accumulation of moisture, contact us immediately.
Exposure to mold can cause a range of health issues if left untreated. From coughing and runny noses to sore throats and difficulty breathing, mold can wreak havoc on your immune system. For those with weakened immune systems or a history of chronic respiratory issues, mold can be deadly. Some of the telltale signs of mold accumulation include:● A strong musty odor
Mold can also accumulate in spots which are difficult to see without conducting sophisticated testing. It can grow inside walls, under appliances in corners or other hard-to-reach areas. If you suspect mold growth in your home or business, please contact our team at Beehive Disaster Cleanup right away. The sooner we detect and treat the mold, the more rapidly we can initiate treatment and restoration options.
Beehive Disaster Cleanup has a proud, 40-year legacy of exceptional service to clients across Utah. Our certified and insured technicians provide the prompt and professional service you deserve when faced with damage to your home or business. Reach out to us today by calling our Salt Lake City office 24/7 at 801-997-9930. We serve clients in and around Salt Lake City, Provo, Ogden and Park City. Call or email our office today to schedule a free initial assessment and learn more about the full range of our services.